* In order to provide quality education, sufficient number of talented and well-trained teachers have been appointed
* In order to improve academic performance of students and make learning an enjoyable experience for them, smart classes are being conducted.
* A phonic based International English Programme designed to impart speaking and reading skills for the young learners of LKG to II Standard is being implemented.
* Daily Homework and absentees details are conveyed to the parents through SMS.
* PTA meetings are held to hear the suggestions and complaints of the parents.
* There are two play areas where the children are allowed to play at regular intervals under the supervision of the teachers.
* Equal importance is given to Dheeniyath education. There are three Ulemas and four female teachers appointed exclusively for Dheeniyyath education.
* The students are performing Zuhar prayer with Jamaath under direct supervision of the teachers.
* In addition to Dheeniyaath education, Arabic language is being taught separately.
* The students are taught to follow Islamic etiquettes in all their activities like eating, drinking etc. performed in the school campus so as to enable them to follow the same throughout their life.